Old Glast Heim
- You can not reenter this instance if you happen to exit this instance before the instance is finished (e.g. disconnected, die and respawn). It is recommended to bring a Token of Siegfried in case you die on the middle of the instance.
- Most of the monsters here are Undead race (except Maggot which is Insect) and either Undead or Shadow elemental (except Maggot and Corruption Root which is Earth elemental).
- There is a 1 hour and 30 minute time limit for completing the quest before the instance is destroyed.
- Undead or Shadow elemental armor will help reduce the damage taken by player in this instance.
- Speak to Hugin in Glast Heim (glast_01 204, 273) and agree to help him research the time gap. With 1 or more players in your party, the party leader must speak to Hugin in Glast Heim (glast_01 204, 273) and "Generate Time Gap". After the dungeon is created, talk to Hugin again to enter Old Glast Heim.
- Once inside you will spawn in the 2nd Floor of Old Glastheim. The party leader will speak to Varmundt . He will tell you about an incoming invasion lead by a valkyrie named Himelmez.
- The party leader should head north after talking to Varmundt and speak to Heinrich . A cutscene will trigger between Heinrich and Himelmez.
- After their conversation, Corrupted Abysmal Knight and Suffering Khalitzburg will spawn. You do not have to kill them. After a few minutes Heinrich will kill all the monsters.
- Heinrich and Varmundt will ask the player to help in finding any survivors that might need help. After the two disappear a portal will open to the west .
- Head into the portal and cross over to the west side. You will have to clear the Grand Chamberlain in Pain, Corrupted Steward, and Corrupted Monk that spawn there. Once enough mobs have been killed an announcement will be made to find any survivors.
- All monsters inside the instance are stronger and have higher HP than their normal counterparts.
- They also have the chance to drop Coagulated Spell, which can be used for enchanting Temporal Boots (see below)
- At this point only party leader needs to go to the southwest corner of the map and chat with survivor NPC Altar Boy Domun (glast_01 17, 51). The rest of the party can head over to central hall. Once leader chats with the survivor, a portal will open to the east.
- Head to the east portal. Similar to the west side, the party needs to clear sufficient number of mobs to activate the survivor NPC Holgren the Destroyer (glast_01 292, 145) which is located up the eastern stairs. Again, only the party leader needs to speak with the NPC to open the portal in the North-east area. The rest of the party can go ahead.
- The north area of the map is filled with Corrupted Palace Guard and Wandering Archer. Once enough mobs have been defeated head to the central north area of the map. Here you will again find Himelmez chatting with Varmundt and Heinrich. Once she disappears the first MVP Corrupted Soul will spawn. The players should bring Stone-immunity (e.g. Medusa Card, Evil Druid Card) and Silence-immunity (e.g. Marduk Card) equipment on this fight. Hell's Judgement has a long cast bar before happening and can be blocked by Safety Wall but not Pneuma
- Upon defeating the MVP, each party member should speak with Varmundt and collect 1 Temporal Crystal and 1 Coagulated Spell.
- Go into the north portal to enter the 1st Floor of Old Glast Heim. Here Heinrich will again have a discussion with Varmundt and a portal will open in the west.
- Enter the west portal. In addition to the previous mobs the area will be filled with Corrupted Abysmal Knight and Bloody Knight.
- Upon clearing sufficient mobs, an announcement will be made stating the appearance of an evil presence. Find and defeat the 1st Commander of Destruction mini boss which will open a portal to the east.
- Head to the east portal via the central bridge. Similar to the west side, clear all the mobs to spawn the 2nd Commander of Destruction mini boss and defeat her. A portal will open to the north.
- Enter the north portal and as you walk further north past some Decomposed Bodies, you will see Heinrich confronting Himelmez again. There is a floating body of the last survivor in Old Glast Heim which Himelmez will convert into the MVP Amdarais. Once the dialogue is over the MVP will spawn at the location of the floating body. During the MVP fight, random mobs will spawn in the central area. The player can bring Amdarais to the northern stairs area to avoid the random mobs.
- Defeat the MVP and speak with Hugin. He will give 5 of each Temporal Crystal and Coagulated Spell the first time you complete the instance and 1 of each thereafter.
- After collecting the reward, the player can:
End of instance.
Note: This quest or instance has a 24 hour cooldown period.